Ryze-Up™ is seeking photographers who love music and are passionate about live concert photography scenic photography, model photographer, commercial photography, etc. Shooting for Ryze offers an excellent opportunity to expand your portfolio and gain experience working with a major online/digital publication.
Only applicants possessing intermediate to advanced skills in photography will be considered. Applicants must be located within close proximity of the major city needed to be able to attend and shoot the events on assignment and have adequate Photoshop, computer skills and high speed internet access.
Ryze-Up™ does not compensate photographers at this time, but you will be given the opportunity to shoot artists in a live environment, be provided with a press photo pass, learn how to submit your photos properly for publication and given credit for your work. We will also provide a link to your photography website to help promote your individual business. Photos will be published either on our website, and/or digital magazine at our discretion.
How to Apply:
- Please read all requirements below prior to making your submission. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- You are the copyright holder to the image(s) being submitted, or you have permission from the copyright holder to submit the image(s) on his/her behalf.
- Your submission must contain at least 4 different wardrobe looks, and be HIGH FASHION in nature.
- A 300 word biography describing you as an artist, your field of work, your process, and your style of work. Document must be in Microsoft Word also be sure to include a professionally taken head shot.
- All photos must be UNPUBLISHED and never before seen in a magazine, social media, or any personal websites.
- Image(s) MUST NOT contain any watermark/text/graphic overlays.
- Image(s) are to be submitted as individual, high-quality JPEG files in the RGB color space.
- Image(s) are at least 2000 pixels on its shortest side and 3000 pixels on its longest; resolution is set at 72dpi.
- The dimensions for the magazine pages are Height 11 Width 8.5 for portrait shots and Height 11 and Width 17 for landscape. Please crop accordingly.
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure the subject line says PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSION.
Submissions can take up to 10 business days or longer to be reviewed.